EM Refinishing has been providing quality bathtub repair and refinishing services since 2010, and has been a certified PBRA company since 2016. We hold the great honer and responsibility of being the only PBRA certified company in San Diego, Ca.
We offer premium Porcelain, ceramic and fiberglass restoration services, we focus greatly on quality craftsmanship coupled with outstanding customer service. We can refinish your old bathtub, tile, fiberglass shower pan or bathroom sinks. Tired of the color? We offer custom color selections to help you personalize your fixtures to your desired look or we can match any color for your restoration and repair projects, with over 30+ multi stone colors to choose from you can transform your tub surrounds to an eye catching easy to clean surface.
Peeling, bubbling, rusting, cracks or virtually any damage is no problem, we have been repairing bathtubs since 2010 and have the experience necessary to carry out such repairs with precision.
Have a big project? Or even a small project? Give us a call and we are happy to discuss your refinishing needs. We make it easy for you, we come directly to your project site or residence to complete the work. We are also able to complete certain re-glazing restoration projects in our own workshop leaving you the space you need, and the peace of mind that your refinishing project will be re-delivered.
Visit our Commercial or Residential sections to learn more about what we are able to offer you for your refinishing needs.
PBRA Code of Ethics
Each member of the Professional Bathtub Refinishing Association has pledged to observe the highest of standards in honesty, integrity and responsibility while conducting business:
- Promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety. The PBRA shall promote and use green products as they become available.
- Make all advertising and sales promotion factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
- Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state, and local laws.
- Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
- Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
- Attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state, and local authorities
We highly recommend your first bid for tub refinishing is with Edgar/EM Refinishing. You won’t want to look any further. He did a spectacular job on our 58 year-old porcelain bathtub and it looks brand new. He uses the best materials and is highly skilled at the process. We have had several contractors in our home throughout the year and Edgar has been one of the most professional, knowledgeable and pleasant that we have worked with. His bid was excellent and everything discussed and promised was delivered. We agree with all the 5 Star posts here — call Edgar for your refinishing needs.
Highly Recommended! I contacted Liz for a quote to refinish a porcelain sink and a fiberglass bathtub. She was on it! As soon as I got the photos to them, Edgar quickly had all the information back to me. We were able to set the appointment right away. They are very organized and professional. AND, to top it off, the results were amazing! They are top notch!
This company did a wonderful job refinishing our two bathtub and shower surrounds. They look brand new and feel very luxurious! Liz was very responsive, easy to reach and got us a quote within 24 hours. They did a clean and thorough job and we would recommend their services!